2018年4月17日火曜日

Skyjack! (BR1)

'You are not innocent!' said the girl. 'No one is innocent! People like you, and your wife, and that American - you have money and power and you take it from my people, from us! Do you know how I lived when I was a child? Ten people in one room, with no bath, no water, nothing! My parents had no jobs, no passports, no country, nothing! We lived in a town with ten thousand others. But ten kilometers away there were rich people like you, with beautiful houses, fine clothes - and they were all innocent people, like you! I tell you no one is innocent!'


This book made me think about the poor. I have thought about the problem that the differences between the wealthy and the poor. When I found out about it, I wondered why people on the border's right was starving to death and people on the left wasted their food. The criminal in this book grew up in poor surroundings. I thought this is an deep-rooted problem, but we need to solve immediately.


Vicary, Tim. (1989). Skyjack! Oxford: Oxford University Press.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I think learning something in a book is very important. I want to read this book some day.

    返信削除